Santander Consumer USA Foundation
The Santander Consumer USA Inc. Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit entity established in 2004, collaborates with and invests in agencies and organizations that provide positive social and cultural change in communities where we do business.
Our foundation supports five philanthropic pillars for underserved communities:
- Educational Mobility – Developing talent and preparing students for the workforce
- Physical Mobility – Addressing personal physical modality and transportation issues which affect economic mobility
- Economic Mobility – Financial literacy, job and workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Sustainability, Crisis and Resiliency – Issues affecting the environment and urban development, disaster relief and immediate response recovery in crisis situations
- Social and Racial Justice and Equity – Investment in addressing issues affecting justice and equity for all
The foundation only contributes to organizations that qualify under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The foundation excludes funding to the following: programs and organizations whose primary focus is political or religious activism, sponsorship of personal fundraising events (e.g., walkathons), team sponsorships, sporting events, and parent-teacher organizations.
Santander Consumer USA is committed to being a part of the communities in which we do business by participating in activities and supporting organizations that make a positive and measurable impact.