Santander Consumer USA is committed to serving all customers, including those with disabilities. We offer a variety of enhanced services to help you make auto finance decisions and take action. As part of this commitment we have made this website accessible for all users.
Accessible services at Santander Consumer USA
We offer payment and other communication options online through MyAccount, phone and mail.
- We accept all telecommunications relay services, including Video Relay Service (VRS).
- You can pay bills online with our secure MyAccount service.
- Information about accounts and services is available through this website.
- You may find answers to specific questions in our Help and Support FAQ section.
- Alternative format documentation is available and can be requested through customer service at (888) 222-4227 or through email at AlternateDocumentRequest@santanderconsumerusa.com
- We have provided online options for you to check your account or contact us for information.
In line with our commitment to ensuring accessibility, Santander Consumer USA has adopted the following measures:
You may control the size from the browser.
Design, navigation and interactivity
In order to achieve coherent browsing throughout the website, the same structural layouts were applied to all pages. The color and contrast of elements were developed to allow all users to accurately distinguish them.
Interpretation of graphic resources
Images, banners and tables published include a description which makes it easier to understand the information contained in these graphic resources.
The majority of links provide an explanation on their destination and information on whether or not they will be displayed in a new window.
We want to make sure that communicating with Santander Consumer USA is simple, personal and fair. In accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, we are always working to improve the accessibility of our products and services for customers.