Our commitment is to do everything we can for those affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The rapidly evolving Coronavirus situation increasingly impacts both our work and personal lives in unprecedented ways. Santander Consumer USA is making sure that our customers have access to essentials services during this time.
Steps We’re Taking
Support for our customers
SC’s customer service team is standing by to review accounts of customers who need assistance and to explore potential options to help during this time.
We have programs in place to help customers experiencing difficulty due to the impact of the virus. Here is assistance customers can expect:
Retail customers may qualify for an extension, which allows you to delay payments by extending the term of your loan and moving any deferred payments to the end of your loan.
If you have other questions
If you have other questions, you can reach us by phone or through MyAccount. Please keep in mind our phone traffic is much heavier than normal and our agents are working harder than ever to answer all your questions. We appreciate your patience.
Customer Service: 888-222-4227
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CT
Saturday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT
Support for our people
We are taking workplace safety steps to support our associates, recognizing that we must take care of team members so they can take care of our thousands of customers.
- Instituting work from home and other dispersed work locations.
- Establishing a Temporary Emergency Paid Leave Program that provides employees with up to 80 hours of additional paid time off.
- Providing $250 a week in pay premiums for frontline customer support workers.
- Increasing the frequency and scope of the cleaning protocols at all facilities.
How to make a payment
Please be aware that customer service agents are not able to accept payments over the phone at this time, so please use one of our self-service options:
- Make an ACH or debit card payment on our website, MyAccount or through our interactive voice system.
- Enroll in our Auto Pay program in which your monthly payment will be electronically drafted directly from your checking/savings account. Complete enrollment by logging in at MyAccount
- Mail your payment to Santander Consumer USA, P.O. Box 660633, Dallas, TX 75266
- Additional payment options are available on our payments page. Additional fees may apply.
Other self-service options are available through MyAccount, where you can manage your account using online tools to live chat, make a payment, get your payment history and due dates, obtain payoff information or update your account information.
Santander Bank branch services
Santander branch services and hours changed as of March 23, 2020. If you make payments for your Santander Consumer account in person at a Santander branch, we encourage you to choose from one of several convenient payment options available above through Santander Consumer.
Advice & Guidance
Stay protected from scams
Cyber Criminals already have started to distribute Coronavirus lures, including decoy health advisories, Coronavirus cures and health supplement phishing emails.
We suggest you follow these cybersecurity guidelines, as they may help keep your information secure:
- Keep your software up to date on all your devices.
- Regularly check your privacy settings.
- Open or respond only to emails from known email addresses
- Keep your passwords safe.
For more information, check out this blog post.
Help from the CDC
Visit the CDC Website for more information on Coronavirus, including what you should know about the virus, prevention and symptoms, as well as situation updates in the U.S. and worldwide.