Not only is it exciting to get behind the wheel of a new car, it’s also good to know that you’ll be making on-time auto loan payments – in this case Santander payments.
We also know customer service is a big consideration when making such an important commitment. That’s why it’s important to Santander Consumer USA (SCUSA) that you have Santander payment options that are simple, fast and convenient, including the Santander payment address. We provide several ways that you can make the monthly Santander payments on your auto loan.
Several problems arise if a customer doesn’t make auto loan payments on time for whatever reason to whatever lender. Interest charges and late fees, which accrue each day a customer’s payment is past due, are applied to the account when it is in that past-due situation.
But the Santander payment due date is listed in the lending contract, and SCUSA sends a text message reminder to customers who want it five days before the due date. As a courtesy, Santander Consumer USA also sends you a statement to help you stay up to date on your bill and other important information. The statement is to help keep you on track.
To help customers make their Santander payments on time, we offer:
- Auto Pay (ACH) – With Auto Pay, your monthly auto loan payments will be deducted automatically from your personal checking or savings account and credited to your account by the Santander payment due date. Enroll online or complete the Auto Pay Enrollment Form and fax it toll-free to 1-800-417-0251. Once your Auto Pay enrollment has been accepted, your account will be updated to reflect Auto Pay participation in approximately five to seven business days.
- Pay online – Log on, day or night, to your Santander online account to make an auto loan payment. We accept payments from checking/savings accounts, as well as credit and debit cards. You can make a one-time Santander payment or set up recurring deductions. It’s fast, secure and easy.
- Pay by phone – To pay by phone, give us a call at 1-888-222-4227. Auto loan payments can be made using your checking, savings, credit card or debit accounts. There is a $10.95 fee for this service.
- Express Pay – Make an express payment using MoneyGram or Western Union Quick Collect. Both of these Santander payment options are quick and easy, and the payment is applied to your account within 24 hours. Fees apply for both services.
- Pay by mail – Customers may pay by mail to the Santander payment address, Santander Consumer USA, P.O. Box 660663, Dallas, TX 75266-0633. Mail a money order, cashier’s check or personal check at least seven to 10 days before the due date to ensure the Santander payment is received on time.
With this many Santander payment options, it’s easy to find one that fits your needs as a Santander Consumer USA customer and to enjoy your new car without payment hassles. Because your satisfaction is important to us, someone is always available to answer your questions at 888-222-4227.